Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pic and a Poem #8

 
 
 
 
 
 
                        there is a city of light 
                           deep within you
 
                        the way to get there
                        is to get lost
                 
                        lost from any identity
                        lost from all attachment
                        returning to the simple 
                        state of being and presence
                        in a moment,
                        this very moment
                        you are already there
 
 
 
 
   I will confess, this one had to struggle to get through as I am a bit off balance energetically and emotionally today. The words speak to this state. At the heart of this experiment is my quest to create by faith , to be vulnerable and to make an offering no matter what shows up. So today I got the very challenge that I asked for. For now I am off to my cushion, to consider these words, it is needed. xos for today.                            
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment