Friday, January 12, 2018

Thaw

The rain is full force today, driving, as though it carries deep intention. I consider rain as sentient, as people once did, and some still do believe. A purposeful rain. I think it is true.

I know it is transforming the river from half frozen to fully thawed.

I imagine her flowing, dancing, fierce, uncompromising.

The rain pours into her and she receives it and everything becomes what it is meant to be in this moment, in these conditions.

How to live like that?

To be frozen and still when it is called for, to move with full throttle, no holds barred power when it is time.

How to know?

We have been numbed and extracted from instinct I think.

How to get back our wild?

Deep in my body I know it is still alive, my wildness.

Human Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment