Monday, November 17, 2014

Pic and Poem #25


 
 
 
 
 
 
  there is a path being
  set out before me
  twisting and turning
  through space and time
 
  i sometimes stop and wonder
  how i arrived here,
  dizzy with the dancing of
  mysterious synchronicity,
  what yes's and no's brought me this far 
 
  i believe in miracles
  i have held them in my own hands,
  and yet so often
  i am afraid 
 
  my faith sometimes falters
  my feet frozen beneath me
  wanting to stay here,
  relieved of risk and
  not knowing the way,
  but there is a brave heart
  a jewel given to me,
  that has guided me onward, 
  through night and through day
 
  i follow my path, 
  from the depths of my feeling
  toward what lies ahead,
  great joy or deep sorrow,
  elation or heartbreak, 
  all roads lead to
  freedom and ultimate truth
 
  life needs bravery,
  faith and surrender
  the path is before us,
  we forge a destiny,
  all this experience
  calling us home
  
 
 
 
 
   
 
     
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment